…well the short answer would be hell, no! In fact, if you hate writing, can’t bare the thought of replying to endless social media messages, and definitely don’t want to put your face on Youtube, then chances are travel blogging probably isn’t your one way ticket to a travel lifestyle.
(Of course, if you do love all those things read this: How to Start a Bloody Awesome Travel Blog.)
Luckily, there are other ways to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
And by working from anywhere in the world I don’t mean cleaning hostel toilets. Although I’ve done that too. In multiple destinations… you’re welcome backpackers.
Instead I’m talking about making a living doing things you love. Whether that’s teaching English, launching a product that makes you £10,000, working as a personal/virtual assistant, or coaching others in a subject you’re naturally gifted at.
And while we’re at it, wouldn’t it be great if you could do all this while learning new languages, getting free accommodation anywhere in the world, and generally just becoming a happier person? Yeah, sounds pretty good, right?
Well, I’ve got a once-in-a-lifetime solution for you.
Even if you don’t know what you want to do yet. Or if you know what you want to do but you’re not sure how to do it. Or even if you’ve already made a start with your travel lifestyle but you’re not quite there yet.
And that solution is The Paradise Pack.
What the hell is The Paradise Pack?
What The Paradise Pack is not: tropical palms trees, mojitos and a private boat solution in a bottle.
What The Paradise Pack is: a collection of world-class resources from travel & business gurus who live an independent travel lifestyle and are willing to tell you exactly how they got to where they are today. Which for some of them is beach hut in Thailand because, you know, why the hell not?
Why are you telling me about this now?
Well there are two good reasons why I’m letting you guys know about this:
1. I bought my first Paradise Pack in 2015 and still use the resources to this day. That pack helped me kick-start my affiliate marketing plan (which helps me make money from this site at no extra cost to you guys, my awesome readers), improve my travel videography, and create my first video course.
2. The Paradise Pack goes one sale once every year, each year with completely different products, and the sale only lasts for one week!
If you read that second point closely, you’ll realise why each year’s pack is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain insight into building a travel lifestyle from successful entrepreneurs across the globe.
Okay, I’m almost convinced… so what’s the catch?
Well like all great things, The Paradise Pack costs money. But wait. It’s bloody great value for money. So don’t leave this article until I’ve explained why…
The 2017 edition of The Paradise Pack contains 20+ products that if bought individually would cost you more than $2,600. But because this sale only runs once a year, the authors of all the ebooks and courses have agreed for their product to be sold as part of The Paradise Pack for a total one-time cost of $197. Nope, I’m not shitting you.
But like I already mentioned, this version of The Paradise Pack will only be available until 11:59pm PST on June 5th. So if you want to take advantage of this insane offer, just click here now.
What will I really get out of The Paradise Pack?
Still not sure it’s worth $197? Let me fill you in on a few products I think you guys will love.
➤ Easy Language Hacking Guides ($269) by Benny Lewis – discover the fast and easy way to learn 6 popular languages with these Easy Language Hacking Guides. You’ll learn tricks that show you where to focus your efforts for quick results in language learning. Plus, Benny is throwing in a live Q&A so you can ask all your language questions!
➤ Zero to Your First $10K ($497) by Brian Lofrumento – learn how to go from zero dollars – and no idea, product, or service – to making your first $10K as an entrepreneur by creating a product or service that will have people asking you to take their money, and launching marketing that resonates and brings new customers and clients to you!
➤ The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Lifestyle Business ($47) by Sean Ogle – Sean’s a true pro who has had success with multiple types of lifestyle businesses. In this guide he shares everything you need to create a business that gives you the freedom and flexibility to do what you want.
These three are my favourites, and combined they would cost $813. Instead, you’ll get them at a quarter of the combined price… plus another 17 products that you might find useful!
Here’s a full list of the incredible products you’ll get in the 2017 edition of The Paradise Pack:
- Rock Your Systems by Natalie Sisson – worth $69
- Frequent Flyer Masterclass by Travis Sherry – worth $147
- Easy Language Hacking Guides by Benny Lewis – worth $269
- Zero to Your First $10K by Brian Lofrumento – worth $497
- A Better Life For Half The Price by Tim Leffel – worth $49
- Virtual Assistant Foundation by Danielle Greason – worth $197
- Become a SuperLearner by Jonathan Levi – worth $147
- House Sitting & Travel Lifestyle Summit by Nat and Jodie – worth $97
- I Kinda Wanna Be a Coach! by Jacob Sokol – worth $197
- 21 Days to Discover Your Passion by Chelsea Dinsmore – worth $97
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Lifestyle Business by Sean Ogle – worth $47
- The 30-Day Money Cleanse by Caroline Makepeace – worth $97
- Travel Writing for Bloggers by Dave Lee – worth $97
- Teach ESL Online by Rose Breuer – worth $37
- The Social Media Rockstar Academy by Ka Sundance – worth $299
- Sweet Ass Journal to Develop Your Happiness Muscle in 100 Days by Heath Armstrong – worth $39
- Family Freedom: A Guide to Becoming a Location Independent Family by Paul & Becky Kortman – worth $27
- Cruise Ship Jobs 101 by Amanda Hathorn-Geary – worth $147
- Branding Masterclass by Tommo & Megsy – worth $97
- Heart Centered Sales Systems by Emily Utter – worth $297
Reasons not to buy The Paradise Pack
I honestly think this year’s edition of The Paradise Pack is a banging offer. I wouldn’t be telling you guys about it otherwise. But here’s the thing. For many of us $197 is a lot of money. It doesn’t matter how great the offer is, if you can’t afford it right now, then don’t feel like you can’t live without it.
That being said, if you have $197 to invest in your future then it’s a tiny investment that could really pay off if you properly utilise all the incredible information available in it.
Second, next week I will be promoting another bundle package that will offer a range of products to help you work from home. It’s much cheaper, as it only costs $47. However that bundle will be much more appropriate for would-be creative entrepreneurs, freelancers and travel writers (not just travel writers), and those looking to achieve a successful work-life balance when working from home.
I think both bundles are fantastic deals, and if you can I would advise buying both! But if you want to know how to be an entrepreneur and pick up valuable money-saving travel tips, then The Paradise Pack is definitely for you. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Okay I’m ready to live my travel lifestyle! Where can I get The Paradise Pack?
It’s simple really. Just click this link to be taken to the official Paradise Pack homepage.
Got any more questions? You can get in touch with me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be more than willing to fill you in on further details. But just make sure to get in touch before the offer expires on June 5th!
Lots of love,
Note that this post may include affiliate links. I always promise to recommend only those products or services that I use personally and love. If you purchase any products recommended, I'll receive a small commission from the company at no extra cost to you. Those small commissions help me reduce the cost of keeping this site up and running. So thank you in advance!